2016 Commencement Information
Bethel HS graduation ceremonies take place at the Tacoma Dome. The date will be announced later this year. Admission is by ticket only.
Expectations for Dress at Graduation:
All graduates must have a cap and gown.
Female Graduates Should Wear:
* Dresses/Skirts/Dress pants and appropriate dress shoes
Male Graduates Should Wear:
* Collared shirt – appropriate slacks and dark dress shoes
Students May NOT Wear:
* Casual sandals or flip flops
* Tennis shoes or running shoes
* Decorations of any kind with the cap and gown other than medals and honor cords awarded through BHS. Leis, flowers, sashes, etc. may be worn after the ceremony for pictures with family and friends.
* Students who are dressed inappropriately will not be permitted to participate in the Graduation ceremony.
Coming soon: Important dates for seniors